We were excited and a little bit nervous about this photo shoot, as this is our first family documentary session and we were not 100% sure of what to expect. Fortunately, we know the family well. Christie and Dai have been our dear friends for years, and offer their kindness and help whenever they can.
Usually, a photo session means a lot of plans and poses, aiming to capture a prettier side of our life. But for a family with two kids, that may only account for 1% of their life. The other 99% is what we want for this photo session. A true story.
No plan. No poses. Just the four of them, on a normal Sunday morning, doing what they usually would do— the Sunday Funday fitness session.
Christie and Dai have been doing this since 2012 and gathered a group of very motivated, energetic and positive people around them. If you want to know more about Sunday Funday, you should go ahead and check out Dai’s blog here. Even better, join them on a Sunday morning! You won’t regret it.
This is, in our opinion, what a family session should look like. It records a part of your life, you and your families and a lot of interactions. Christie, Dai, B and C, we want to thank you for trusting us with this photo session and hope you love the photos as much as we do.